BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY (BHMCT)
The BHMCT programme aims to provide students a strong base of knowledge, skills and attitudes required for employability/ leadership roles in hospitality and restaurant operations/ management /entrepreneurship. The last year i.e., the 4th year, is a specialization in which the students can choose the subjects according to their liking and their area of interest for their professional career.
- Gaining knowledge and skills in Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office, Accommodation Operations, and Management Studies.
- Developing attitudes, contextual knowledge and appropriate techniques; demonstrate, apply and commit the same towards the specific needs of the hospitality industry with due consideration of health and safety, cultural, societal, legal and environment.
- Develop research acumen to identify and solve business problems with the hospitality and management principles learnt, and apply them in day-to-day work as a member, and as an efficient leader of the team.
B.Sc. in HOSPITALITY AND HOTEL ADMINISTRATION (B.Sc. HHA)
- The Three-Year (Six Semester) full time regular course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector.
- The program also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skill standards in the operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping.
- It also provides managerial inputs in Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety & Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management.